Skip to content
Women have long met in circle to hear, see, and witness each other. Women grow and heal when we come together to reclaim our power, our stories, our wisdom.
Women’s circles remind women that we are not alone in our thoughts and feelings. We were never alone.
A monthly women’s circle connects us deeply with ourselves, with each other, and with the natural world around us. Open to all women, first-time attendees as well as seasoned circle-goers.
Circles are held in my home in Melbourne’s Inner West.
We gather to…
- Celebrate and witness the ways that women connect with the seasons of life – the maiden, mother, maga, crone.
- Create genuine connection beyond the daily “how are you” small talk – we go deep.
- Provide a safe space for women to get our of our head and into our body.
- Weave the red threads of our ancestors and the support of all sisters.
- Become still, get angry, reveal any and all facets of our emotions.
- Share authentically, and to be truly seen and heard in our authenticity.
- Be nurtured and accepted.
- Heal the sister wounds that keep us from creating meaningful connections
- Reconnect with the divine feminine that has been devalued and suppressed for centuries.
- Reclaim the stories of menarche and menopause
- Heal the wounds of infertility and childlessness
- Learn about the mother wound and reconnect to our red threads
- Write and create new stories that value our experiences
♦ LEARN MORE ♦