Well perhaps not 10 exactly. No, not New Year’s resolutions but, anyway…Although as I write this I’ve already made a new resolution, while walking home from the station today. I decided that there are two things I can do. Only two. Because I like to think in black or white. I’m like that. So I decided that I could either stop whinging about it (whatever “it” is today) and do something about it, or let it go. So that’s it.
In the meantime, here are a few of my PROBLEMS – bold, all caps.
- I think I need someone to tell me to shut up and stop whinging. Not as gently like JJ does it.
- I don’t have anything I’m really passionate about and keep looking high and low, over yonder, hither and thither.
- I feel hopeless and dark blue about:
– the future;
– lack of passion;
– thinking, constantly, about how I feel, don’t feel;
– the long wait for someone to give me answers, such as my
* hypnotherapist – yes, really
* weight watchers leader
* Renee Stephens
- Am I sad that I’ve given up writing?
- The kid thing.
- Not practicing my goals.
So what are the things that I DO want?
- To be happy and healthy.
- To have a relaxed and healthy relationship about food.
- To enjoy and appreciate my family and friends.
- To be free from anxieties.
- To enjoy the work that I do.
- To have a career that nurtures and is of value.
- To write goals and practise them.
- To se JJ fulfilled and happy.
- To read more and enjoy my time.
- To watch less TV.
- To enjoy every moment with JJ.
- To be more open and honest with the ‘rents.
- To live life with no regrets.
- To stitch more.
- To understand my child free life and love it.
That’s all for now.