December 24 Prompt – Everything’s OK
What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?
(Author: Kate Inglis)
Hmmm… there have been a few moments.
- Had more good days than bad over a two month period – remember this is possible. I must thank Mistress Lithium for this. Hey, I’m happy to give props where they’re due.
- It’s ok not to like someone and for them not to like me. Be professional if it’s a work colleague, don’t try to turn them into a fan.
- Getting angry doesn’t make me an evil bitch. Not getting over it, however, makes me sour. Get it out, get over it.
- High protein, low carbs – yes, Betty, wheat is your enemy. Now go and eat a steak.
- It’s ok to do nothing. Sure, it might be a sort of nothing that involves blogging, reading, writing, but these are the simple pleasures that make doing nothing so, well, pleasurable. Get rid of the guilt.